Handi-Foil, an industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bakeware has immediate openings for a 2nd Shift or 3rd Shift Tool & Die Repair at our manufacturing facility in Wheeling, IL. This privately held company has been in business for over thirty years and is experiencing strong growth year after year.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Responsible for minor repairs and maintenance of compound tooling.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot die problems in and out of press
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Applicants must have good machining skills, the ability to learn quickly, and work overtime as necessary.
- Background in foil compound tooling a plus
- Ability to weld tool steel is a plus.
We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).