Handi-Foil Corp., the industry leader in the manufacture, marketing and sales of disposable aluminum bakeware has an immediate opening for the position of Sr. Buyer. This privately held company has been in business for over thirty years and continues to experience strong growth year after year.
This position is responsible for preparing customer rebate programs. This will require the accurate and timely preparation of customer rebates. This position will collaborate with both internal and external partners. This highly visible, fast-paced role provides a high level of involvement with Senior Management. Ideal candidates will be detail oriented and possess strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annual calculation of rebates. Ability to manipulate, analyze and organize large amounts of data from numerous sources using MS Excel.
- Handle new and existing rebate programs. Make necessary additions or adjustments to rebate calculations to ensure they are up to date with the latest terms of the contract.
- Work closely with Sr. Management related to new contracts and rebate programs.
- Analyze and resolve rebate discrepancies and communicate with external customers. Develop action plans to bring closure to open issues.
- Proactively address issues and recommend solutions.
- Perform special projects and additional duties as required.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field from an accredited university. Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a desirable.
- Candidates must possess high ethical standards with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel required (use of nested logic functions, v-lookup function, pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Experience with Oracle or other major ERP system is preferred.
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable process.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Individuals must be detail oriented with good critical thinking skills and must be flexible to handle competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- Ability to perform tasks accurately in a fast paced environmentFlexibility to work extended hours, as needed, to accommodate business demand
We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flex spending, life and disability insurance and 401(k) with immediately vested company match.