Handi-Foil Corp., the industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bakeware has an immediate opening for the position of a Senior Financial Analyst. This privately held company has been in business for over thirty years and continues to experience strong growth year after year. Our company’s operations include multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities.
The main responsibilities of the role include financial and cost analysis. The position is highly visible with significant interaction with Senior Management. The ideal candidate will be an experienced, self-driven leader who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Prepare cost studies and analysis for key customer accounts
- Analyze raw material and manufacturing results and make recommendations to support operations
- Perform detailed analysis of financial statements and identify discrepancies or areas for further review.
- Provide profitability analysis and support setup processes for new items
- Partner with key functions including general accounting, operations and sales in order to achieve objectives
- Support budget and forecasting activities
- Collaborate with department managers across the company to support overall department goals and objectives
- Respond to inquiries from Senior Leadership in a timely manner
- Assist in development and implementation of new applications and procedures to enhance the workflow of the department
- Work on special projects, process improvements and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, CPA a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial analysis/general ledger area
- Experience working for a manufacturer is a plus
- Excellent communication, organizational and critical thinking skills
- Must be PC proficient with advanced MS Excel skills and solid experience with other Microsoft Office applications
- Oracle system or other large MRP experience is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, and leadership skills required
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance and a 401k with company match. If you are ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed with a fast paced, growing company, we would love to discuss this position with you!