Handi-Foil, the industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bakeware, has an immediate opening for a Deductions Coordinator at our facility in Wheeling, IL. This privately held company has been in business for more than thirty years and is experiencing strong growth every year. Our company’s operations include multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities.
This position is responsible for:
- Processing customer deductions and entering information into our ERP system
- Tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues/short payments
- Generate weekly claims aging report; process & track unresolved items timely<br>· Issuing credits & debits
- Filing Freight claims.
- 2-3 years of previous deductions experience
- Proficient in Excel (intermediate level)
- Detail Oriented
- High school diploma required
- Experience with Oracle preferred
The successful candidate will be detail-oriented with a strong sense of urgency and have a strong customer focus. We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).