Handi-Foil Corp., the industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bakeware has an immediate opening for the position of 1st shift Receiving Supervisor at our new Antioch facility. This privately held company has been in business for over thirty years and continues to experience strong growth year after year. Our company’s operations include multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities.
The Receiving Supervisor provides direct supervision, training, and guidance to the receiving department staff (forklift operators and clerical staff). The Receiving Supervisor plans, organizes, and monitors the receiving, storage and documentation of all materials received, ensuring a safe, smooth and consistent operation. Verifies the quality and accuracy of incoming materials. Ensures that all incoming materials are unloaded, unpacked, and stocked properly within standards and timelines requirements and properly documented and entered into the inventory system.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required**
- High School diploma or its GED equivalent and some college coursework in a related field.
- At least three years of related supervisory experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Knowledge of MS Office applications as needed to perform work assignments. WMS- Warehouse Management System (Oracle) experience is the inventory system utilized.
- Previous experience operating a forklift and prior experience training and supervising forklift operators
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) is preferred.
- Proven ability to solve routine problems and make timely decisions
- Detail oriented
We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flex spending, life and disability insurance and 401(k) with immediately vested company match.