Handi-Foil is seeking an Accounting Clerk to join our accounting team. The Accounting Clerk will work with multiple Accounting departments and is responsible for processing accounting transactions. Ideal candidates will be detail oriented and possess strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Processing credit memos, debit memos, and other accounting transactions
- Responsible for downloading and uploading data
- Working with data in Microsoft Excel using v-lookup formulas and sort functions
- Working with data in text files
- Assisting with financial filing
- Performing special projects and additional duties as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required (use of v-lookup formulas, sort function)<br>• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting field is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required, degree in Accounting from an accredited university is a plus
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience with Oracle or other major ERP system is a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Individuals must be detail oriented
- Ability to perform tasks accurately in a fast paced environment.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance and a 401k with company match.