Handi-Foil Corp., the industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bakeware has an immediate opening for the position of a Marketing
Analyst. This privately held company has been in business for over thirty years and continues to experience strong growth year after year. Our company’s operations include multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities.
Working directly with the head of Sales and Marketing and as part of the Marketing team, this position supports the company’s marketing data analytics efforts and strategies. On a daily basis, through the use of syndicated data (i.e. IRI or Nielson) gather, analyze and survey existing and potential market information for the sales, promotion, and distribution of products. Prepare and present reports for use by sales staff and senior Management.
- Assist and advise in the preparation of marketing materials.
- Identify new market and product opportunities and assist in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- This position interacts regularly with Sales to answer product related questions and provide product support materials.
- May assist sales in the field with customer/prospect visits and presentations.
- Assist as needed, with the preparation of materials to support projects requested by our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of related experience (CPG experience is preferred).
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the use of syndicated data (IRI or Nielson) to pull, interpret and analyze market information.
- Comprehensive understanding of Marketing principles and dynamics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and well developed analytical abilities.
We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flex spending and 401(k).
Local candidates only – no relocation assistance will be provided for this position. No agencies please.