Handi-Foil Corp., the industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bakeware has an immediate opening for the position of Marketing Analyst. This privately held company has been in business for over thirty years and continues to experience strong growth year after year. Our company’s operations include multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Use syndicated data (i.e. IRI or Nielsen) to analyze sales, market trends, product performance and develop insights.
- Develop content and prepare sales presentation decks as well as reports for the sales staff and senior management.
- Create fact-based selling stories by analyzing all data available
- This position interacts regularly with sales to answer product, retailer and/or industry related questions and provide support materials. May assist sales in the field with customer/prospect visits and presentations.
- Assist and advise in the preparation of marketing materials.
- Identify new market and product opportunities and assist in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
- Assist with the preparation of materials to support projects requested by our customers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years of related experience (CPG experience is preferred).
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience in the use of syndicated data (IRI or Nielsen) to pull, interpret and analyze market information.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to prioritize daily demands to meet deadlines.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and well developed analytical abilities
- Comprehensive understanding of Marketing principles and dynamics.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and a great benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flex spending and 401(k).
Local candidates only – no relocation assistance will be provided for this position. No agencies please.