Handi-Foil, the industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bakeware has an immediate opening for a Production Scheduler at our facility in Naperville, IL. This privately held company has been in business for over thirty years and is experiencing strong growth year after year. Our company’s operations include multiple manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Plan and release production orders to manufacturing
- Relay relevant information to management regarding material shortages, potential schedule interruptions and possible equipment maintenance that would affect a smooth and timely production output
- Utilize MRP software (ORACLE experience preferred) and supporting worksheets that support production planning, capacity planning, and operational management.
- Develop, select and/or customize continuous improvement methods to effectively implement lean manufacturing for varied production and business processes.
- Analyze customer demand information, forecasts, orders, machine, labor and material availability and develop a flexible yet efficient master schedule.
- If needed expedite equipment and materials to ensure customer deliveries are in accordance with schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (prefer Supply Chain or related)
- 2+ years of experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work on a variety of problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis and evaluation of various outcomes require tradeoffs and negotiation.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills; a strong team player.
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles and operations.
This position provides an opportunity to make a real impact on the business while helping to grow the company. We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).