Handi-Foil Corporation, an industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of recyclable aluminum bake ware has an immediate opening for a Product Data Integrity Coordinator at our facility in Wheeling, IL. This privately held company has been in business for thirty years and is experiencing strong growth year after year. We are the industry leader in the recyclable aluminum bake-ware category of general merchandise to retail grocery, big box, club, mass, etc.
This position is responsible for facilitating the integrity of product data via the Global Data Synchronization Network, and maintains publications to the company’s extensive network of trading partners.
- Maintain the reliability of product data within the GDSN to ensure items are set up and maintained accurately and in a standard format so that data integrity imaintained in accordance with policies and processes
- Audit Data Synchronization processes to ensure timely, complete, and accurate documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve processing errors
- Stay current with new initiatives and changes
- Ensure high quality/integrity of data is available for customers
The requirements for this position are:
- Prior related experience in a manufacturing setting
- Strong MS office skills
- A strong customer service orientation
- Analytical with proven problem solving abilities
- A strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to provide remote support during non-working hours when needed.
- A post-secondary education, in Business or related field, complemented by recognized courses in related specialties such as Supply Chain or Data Management
This position provides an opportunity to achieve significant career growth while helping to grow the company. We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex-spending, and 401(k) with a generous company match.