Antioch, IL 60002
Handi-Foil, an industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bakeware has immediate openings for a Receiving Lead on first and third shifts at our facility in Antioch, IL. This privately held company has been in business for over forty years and is experiencing strong growth year after year.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads in receiving of materials throughout the department
- Verify the quality and quantities of all incoming materials
- Provide training of current and new employees in all appropriate procedures and processes required to complete work assignments.
- Operate lift trucks, pallet jacks, and other equipment to safely move parts to proper locations and load and unload as necessary.
- Cycle count inventory according to established guidelines and assist with developing actions to correct inventory problems.
- Complete inventory transactions to receive, assign location and issue inventory as required.
- Maintains and improves Shipping accuracy.
- Proactively coordinates and interacts with other departments to resolve discrepancies.
- Performs and ensures accurate and timely computer and physical transactions as well as verifies accuracy of transactions/paperwork regarding receipts and warehouse material movements.
The requirements are:
- A minimum of 1 to 3 yrs of experience in a similar position preferably in a manufacturing setting
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Well organized and responsible
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong basic math skills
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a must
- Microsoft Office skills (Word/Excel/Outlook) is a plus
- Familiar with Oracle is a plus
- Ability to handle interruptions and maintain focus
- Ability to be flexible and able to function comfortably in a fast paced, constantly changing and ambiguous environment
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts with respect to job-related situations
This position provides an opportunity to obtain career growth while helping to grow the company. We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).