Handi-Foil, an industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bakeware has immediate openings for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift Die Setters at our facility in Antioch, IL. This privately held company has been in business for over thirty years and is experiencing strong growth year after year.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in setting compound foil dies or similar experience
- Troubleshooting compound dies and punch press breakdowns
- Ability to use various power shop and mechanical tools
- Must have own mechanic tools and toolbox
- A minimum of a high school diploma
- Applicants must also have the ability to learn quickly and be willing to retrain and work overtime as necessary.
This position provides an opportunity to obtain career growth while helping to grow the company. We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).