Antioch, IL 60002
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Handi-Foil, an industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bakeware has an immediate opening for a First Shift Entry-Level Maintenance Mechanic at our facility in Antioch, IL. This privately held company has been in business for over forty years and is experiencing strong growth year after year.
The requirements for an entry-level maintenance mechanic are:
• One plus years of experience as a maintenance mechanic in a fast-paced manufacturing or heavy equipment environment.
• Strong mechanical background with hands-on mentality.
• Prior heavy equipment experience (mechanical presses, automotive, diesel, excavation equipment, etc.) will ensure a solid foundation for this position.
• Must own basic hand & power tools. Oversized tooling provided by company in shared department toolbox.
• General work includes following preventive maintenance procedures, quickly reacting to production related work orders, documenting all work via CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) and maintaining a high quality of work.
• Must be able to work weekends as needed.
• Must have a high school diploma (college degree/certifications in electrical classes are a plus).
This position provides an opportunity to obtain career growth while helping to grow the company. We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
** Local candidates only, we will not provide relocation for this position