Antioch, IL 60002
Handi-Foil Corp., the industry leader in the manufacture, sale, marketing and distribution of disposable aluminum bakeware and related plastic ware has immediate opening for a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor at our facility in Antioch, IL. Handi-Foil Corp is a privately held company in business for nearly 40 years and continues to experience strong growth year after year.
This position oversees and directs the production line staff in several departments. The primary goal is to achieve production targets while maintaining a safe operation and producing products at or above established quality standards. The success of this position will include coordinating production activities with the Maintenance Department, as well as with Shipping, Receiving and the Warehouses.
- Manage, train, and develop employees
- Personnel scheduling
- Conducting regular visual line checks to insure product quality, proper labeling, and packaging of product
- Reviewing, collecting and tracking production data, and reporting information and variances to management
- Resolving daily production issues working closely with Customer Service, Purchasing and Logistics
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of related experience as a supervisor in a high-speed, high-volume manufacturing environment
- Understanding processes and mechanics of production line equipment<br>• Solid organization and communication skills
- High energy with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish communication skills
- Experience in aluminum and/or plastic packaging, food or consumer products industry preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills with a working knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with GMP, quality, and hygiene standards for food manufacturing.
This position provides an opportunity to obtain significant career growth while helping to grow the company. We offer the opportunity to work for a stable and growing company, a competitive salary and great benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, flex-spending and 401(k) with a generous company match.