We are excited to share a few of our favorite kitchen tips – use these foil tips for cooking every day!
- Line a non-disposable pan with foil to prevent food from sticking to your pan and for easier cleanup.
- Prepackage your food in our storage containers for easy meals on the go. Our storage containers can go from the freezer to your oven for cooking in a snap. Cover your container with the included lids to make any meal transportable.
- Cover your pie crust or meat with foil to prevent over-browning.
- Our grill pan will keep your grill cleaner, your food sanitary and will eliminate the amount of food that drops between your grill rack.
- Cook your meat and veggies in foil packets with your favorite seasonings. This will add to the flavor and keep your meat moist. Make your own foil packets from Handi-foil rolled foil.
- Restore your brown sugar to store-bought softness by wrapping your block of sugar in foil and baking it in the oven at 300°F (150° C) for five minutes.
- Scrub pots and pans with wet, soapy foil to get off baked on food. Do not use on ‘non-stick’ pots and pans- it may damage the coating that makes it non-stick.